PDA

View Full Version : FlashScan no workie after the latest update

mysunnshine
May 23rd, 2012, 02:30 AM
I updated my firmware/software to the latest/greatest(Version 7.5.7 build 206) and now I have "No response from the vehicle" error when attempting to record data using the FlashScan. I can pull the file from the PCM and flash it also so the communication side sure seems to be working. I'm running the 2.07.04 BB and 2.07.29 firmware in the V2 and using a Win7 laptop. Does anybody have an idea of what's going on with this by chance?

joecar
May 23rd, 2012, 04:40 AM
What year/model/vehicle...?

In the scantool try this: go Edit->Properties->Connection and set the connection to EFILive FlashScan 2.5 HAPI.

mysunnshine
May 23rd, 2012, 04:56 AM
It's a 2011 Camaro with the E-Rod GMPP harness and E67 ECU.

My Flashscan is set already to 2.5 HAPI

The customer dropped off his laptop that he was using and it connects with the same hardware and using the same firmware/software/BB as my laptop. It however has issues logging. It shows OL but it shows some fuel trims even after clearing the trims in the scan tool. It's weird-

mysunnshine
May 23rd, 2012, 05:54 AM
I can flash a new file but it will not respond to the changes also. If I add 25% to both the VVE and the MAF scaler, it will not change the A/F numbers that I'm seeing. 25% more fuel is a lot....