PDA

View Full Version : Cummins Tuning in Texas

minytrker
May 31st, 2012, 04:09 PM
Who all does cummins tuning in Texas? I get calls about it but have no one to send them to currently. I heard through the grapevine there was someone in Tomball area. I was waiting on the older cummings to be supported since I have access to many of them. I already tune Duramax and plan on getting into cummins by end of year. I should have a test truck pretty soon to learn on. Its kinda hard to look at dodges when your a die hard gm guy, lol. I didnt mind buying corvettes, TBSS, G8, duramax's to get familiar with them but now I have to add dodge.

Powder_Keg
May 31st, 2012, 04:22 PM
Give Dave Matthews a call. PM me if you want his email. I don't know if he wants his number given out. I believe he is in Amarillo.

Better yet email me at crazyfast2002@gmail.com I'll get it when I wake up and can send you the address. Or go on the CF and search his name and PM him there.

-Powder Keg

DoghouseDiesel
May 31st, 2012, 06:51 PM
If you want the tunes from the guy that actually makes those tunes, call Zach at Starlight.

Powder_Keg
June 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM
Thanks Rich! I thought Dave said he was tuning too.

-Powder Keg

davematthews
June 1st, 2012, 12:31 AM
I am. But only select vehicles. Don't have time to do all of them and zach's stuff is perfect. So all autocals i sell are his and most custom tuning i sell is his as well. Its just a time issue. I want to make sure tuning goes out on time and adjustments are done in a timely manner. I wish there was more time in the day, but unfortanetly there isn't.

2500MegaDiesel
June 1st, 2012, 02:55 AM
Dave is the man as far as I am concerned. Zach is the tuner guru. My experience is that Dave pushes for solutions. Zach tackles those weirdos like my truck. And EFI Live support works on the more generic problems too. So I have a guy who I can contact with any little problem, a tuner that "wrote the book" on Cummins tuning, and a software support team at EFI Live. Don't get no better'n this.

2007 5.9
June 1st, 2012, 04:22 AM
Id recommend using a "Authorized EFI Live Beta Tester and or re-seller"...instead of a third party.

Dmaxink
June 2nd, 2012, 05:17 AM
Yes- Dave Matthews is not a tuner as we have spoke recently... So Zach or JoshH would be your man... and I'm down in the swamps in Louisiana! lol

DoghouseDiesel
June 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Yes- Dave Matthews is not a tuner as we have spoke recently... So Zach or JoshH would be your man... and I'm down in the swamps in Louisiana! lol

Hmmm.....seems Lucy has sum 'splainin' to du!

2007 5.9
June 2nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Not gonna get it...once the prey knows its hunted...it hides till it thinks the coast is clear!!

DoghouseDiesel
June 2nd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Not gonna get it...once the prey knows its hunted...it hides till it thinks the coast is clear!!

Shhhh....Be weeewy weeewy quiet....we'w hunting tunas!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FJVENdEbrXA/TVhmWcugFWI/AAAAAAAAADk/AR6trGX4l9k/s1600/ELMER+FUDD+300+DPI.jpg