PDA

View Full Version : tuning Help

xennex
June 3rd, 2012, 04:30 AM
Alright guys i am new to this site and wanted to see if you guys could help me out. I hope i am in the right place for this but i own a 2002 chevy Avalanche and my buddy has efi live tuner but he does alot of diesel tuning not much gas i was wondering if anyone could email me some good tunes (power towing and or economy) This would help out greatly thanks for your Time.

Taz
June 3rd, 2012, 09:26 AM
... i was wondering if anyone could email me some good tunes (power towing and or economy) ...

This website is dedicated to EFILive users assisting each other with tuning their own vehicles. If you want a complete or "in the can" tune - I suggest you purchase one from a reputable tuner. No professional tuner is going to "give" you a tune - simply because you posted on this website.

Your choices are either purchase a tune from a reputable source, or learn how to use the EFILive tuning software yourself - like we all did at one time or another - and tune the vehicle yourself.

Regards,
Taz

slows10
June 3rd, 2012, 10:18 AM
To be taken seriously, most people would at least post their tune and a log. Then have your buddy ask the questions, since you cant make any changes anyway. And I forgot, maybe borrow your buddys flashscan and learn the program.