PDA

View Full Version : ERROR $0194: write failure

boogie
June 8th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Can someone tell me why I am getting this error when trying to transfer my tune file to autocal in EFI live explorer?

joecar
June 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM
$0194

F_ERR_WRITE

Usually this means that the target file system is full.

If you are programming BBX configuration data, try reformatting the Config file system using the drop down option on the [Program] button. Then [Program] the BBX configuration data again. If you are reading or data logging, check that the SD Card (or FlashScan’s/AutoCal’s internal memory) has enough free space.
Setup your BBx to include only the ECM/TCM that you use, delete all entries involving others, Save, Format the Config space, Program;

boogie
June 8th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Hey Joe! man you have been a great help to me. I just got my tune in from my tuner. I downloaded it and moved it to my tuning files folder on my PC. Went to EFI Live Explorer and clicked dragged it to the lower pane which represents Autocal under "tune" in the F3 data files. The tunes show there. My question is: Is the autocal now ready to install the tune in the truck? Or do I nned to do another step?

House
November 29th, 2012, 09:30 AM
what if your getting this error code and tune all types of vehicles, I got mine down to 95 percent and get the code when loading a tune on auto cal

House
November 29th, 2012, 09:43 AM
just switched v2 to only cmc2100 and still wont let me add my 5th tune to auto cal

joecar
November 29th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I don't think AutoCal has sufficient internal flash memory for that many tune files.

House
November 30th, 2012, 06:44 AM
anyone?

joecar
November 30th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Post a screenshot of V8 EE showing the AutoCal data files folder and the tune files you want to copy on there.

joecar
November 30th, 2012, 07:57 AM
see this:

$0194
F_ERR_WRITE
Usually this means that the target file system is full.
If you are programming BBX configuration data, try reformatting the Config file system using the drop down option on the [Program] button. Then [Program] the BBX configuration data again.
If you are reading or data logging, check that the SD Card (or FlashScan’s/AutoCal’s internal memory) has enough free space.

rich24v
August 9th, 2018, 05:03 AM
spot on, sorted out my v2, formatted configs, then re-loaded.