PDA

View Full Version : Did you get our Email Newsletter?

GMPX
June 9th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Over the weekend we sent out an Email newsletter to all registered Emails address's in our on-line shop. If you missed out for some reason but would like to start to receive these Email newsletters, just click on the link below.

Subscribe to EFILive Newsletter (http://myemail.constantcontact.com/EFILive-June-9th-Newsletter.html?soid=1109942844716&aid=qjbaDmw5LTk)

At the top of that page you will see a 'Join Email List' button, click that, the enter your Email address and you will automatically go on to our update list.

Cheers,
Ross

dansdieselp
June 10th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Yes we did.

Redline Motorsports
June 10th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Well long needed and will really help things out....especially with updates!

Thanks

Howard

Chevy366
June 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Don't we already know all the things in this Newsletter? :Eyecrazy::joke::gossip:

GMPX
June 10th, 2012, 08:12 PM
If you look at the forum, probably, but many people don't.
You would be surprised how many people don't even check the website for the latest updates. We get quite a number of Emails asking for support on an unrecognised OS when it's been supported in the software for months, we hope the newsletter might prompt people to stay updated.

gmperformancecentre
June 10th, 2012, 10:20 PM
got mine

Chevy366
June 11th, 2012, 03:02 AM
If you look at the forum, probably, but many people don't.
You would be surprised how many people don't even check the website for the latest updates. We get quite a number of Emails asking for support on an unrecognised OS when it's been supported in the software for months, we hope the newsletter might prompt people to stay updated.

Sounds good to me so I signed up for the Newsletter. :grin:

joecar
June 11th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Hopefully people will sign up so they can be notified when the software is updated.

ScarabEpic22
June 11th, 2012, 05:44 AM
I got it, was really confused at first (thought it was spam), then I opened it and it said P10 update so I rushed home from the bar to check. Unfortunately, it was a 4cyl OS update, not a P10 :(.

And Ive missed a few software updates myself even though Im on here at least once a day during the week. Is there any way Andrew could configure the forum header (and maybe put it somewhere on the main EFILive.com page too) to automatically display the current V7.5 and V8 versions? Just thinking for those that dont take the time to look through all the threads that a quick visit to the forum homepage or EFILive.com homepage could tell them if they have the latest software or not.

minytrker
June 11th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Got it......Looks real good IMO. Great idea!

GAMEOVER
June 11th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Just read it!!! Nice...:D

wesam
June 12th, 2012, 04:37 AM
yes i got it
looks good