PDA

View Full Version : Help please..!!

400ss
June 10th, 2012, 05:52 AM
I need help to complete this, i read and read but i couldnt figure it out..

ECM: Blue Green Conector : It currently has a 2004 GTO manual tune ( i made a full FLASH) ( IT HAS THE INTERNALS NEEDED TO CONTROL IAC)

The engine i need the tune for is a 6.0L with just long headers,, the transmission is a th350.. AND IS DRIVE BY CABLE

I need help to set this up for this combo: 6.0L, and delete trans function to use the th350 trans, this is installed on a 2009 Jeep, so it is stand alone

BLK02WS6
June 10th, 2012, 06:33 AM
The manual tune will work fine - you don't delete the trans function, you just delete the codes that may come in for the trans... are you running a speed sensor on the TH350 to input a signal to the PCM? Would be best if you had one...

As for the engine - you need to put the engine tune together based on several details - which injectors, which MAF, which 6.0L? the tune needs to match the hard parts installed - at least the injectors, and then you use a wideband to tune the VE and MAF tables...

400ss
June 10th, 2012, 07:26 AM
I see, thank.!!

Im using a Dakota Digital VSS sensor on the driveshaft..

Ill check what injectors the engine has..

Actually the car did run with that tune, it was runing pretty good with the 5.7 GTO manual trans tune,, but sudenly it didnt wanted to accelerate, no codes, with the SCAN Tool i realize it was reading KNOCK RETARD,, but how i can know why it has KNOCK and how to fix this,, i reflashed the ECM with the same tune and it isnt working yet, engine starts and runs but loss power in WOT