PDA

View Full Version : I need a tune

05dirty
June 11th, 2012, 06:56 AM
so i copied my stock tune off of my 04 silverado 6.0L i am now interested in a "HOT" tune i have tyhe v2 i just need someone to set me up with a tune if anyone can help or send me in the direction to someone who can tune it that would be great thanks, Josh

Taz
June 11th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Hello Josh,

You have two choices - either learn to use the EFILive software, and tune the vehicle yourself - or purchase a tune from a reputable source. No professional tuner is going to give you a tune - just because you posted on this website.

Regards,
Taz

minytrker
June 11th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Taz is 100% correct. I can sell you a tune and tune your vehicle through email since you have EFI. If you wanting to learn to tune it yourself, start reading. Tuning isnt hard, learning the software is the hard part. I have been using EFI daily for many years and still find some in EFI that I didnt know was there. EFI is a very powerful scan and tuning tool.

05dirty
June 11th, 2012, 08:06 AM
alright thanks guys im not expecting anything free tho it mayhave sounded as if i did i apologize how much should i expect to pay for a single tune for 6.0

minytrker
June 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Everyone has there own pricing and offers different services. Anywhere from $150-$600.