PDA

View Full Version : Help out the new guy here....

HD-Nate
February 15th, 2006, 09:28 AM
How in the heck did I miss this?

What can you tell me about the EFI Live?

What can it do for me that my Edge Hot Juice w/Attitude can’t?

Can I pick up more HP/Torque?

I also have a LS1 ’98 Corvette with just a few mods, (air intake, chambered exhaust), what will it do for me here.

Sounds exciting, sorry I missed out on the beta testing. I work on compters for a living so I'm hoping it wont be too tough. :D

Trippin
February 15th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Your golden on both vehicles.
Change most any engine parameter you would like.
Data log most any parameter.
Clear codes.

Allison tuning is currently being looked at.

Buy Now!

Operators are standing by....................

lakingslayer
February 15th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Your golden on both vehicles.
Change most any engine parameter you would like.
Data log most any parameter.
Clear codes.

Allison tuning is currently being looked at.

Buy Now!

Operators are standing by....................

:exactly: plus you get credit if you want to upgrade to the next level and upgrades to whatever level you may have are free. I recommend the Commercial version.

Black02SS
February 15th, 2006, 02:55 PM
YOu get two licenses with Live, but you would only use one as all 98's are FREE. Thats right, you can tune as many 98's as you want for nothin.

lakingslayer
February 15th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Just too many good things about this product to try to remember.:Eyecrazy:

The more I play with it the more exciting it gets since I'm actually making progress. It can be a slow start but it's definately worth an investment in time. There is at least one tuner (site member) I know of that is knocking on the 500hp doorstep now.

Dirk Diggler
February 15th, 2006, 05:50 PM
You can do everything the Edge does and more. No more DTC's for irregular tire sizes and the likes removed speed limiters, soon to be alision controlling and many more

All American Joe
February 15th, 2006, 07:12 PM
What I would like to know is where do you start after you have EFILive so one can sell the Juice?

Trippin
February 15th, 2006, 08:05 PM
What I would like to know is where do you start after you have EFILive so one can sell the Juice?

Sorry it took so long Joe, I sent you a little something. :wave:

HD-Nate
February 16th, 2006, 06:43 AM
You can do everything the Edge does and more. No more DTC's for irregular tire sizes and the likes removed speed limiters, soon to be alision controlling and many more

So, someone has a program ready to cut and paste to match or even beat the Edge Hot Juice Box?

I like the switch idea mentioned in another post.

You guys defiantly have my interest peaked here, I may have to hold off on the Navigation Radio. :doh:

What about warranty issues, can it be put back to stock as easily as the aftermarket programmers?