PDA

View Full Version : Can someone overlook my tune

pdasterly
June 15th, 2012, 06:56 AM
2004 gto a4, 224/224 cam

joecar
June 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Is your tuner ok with you posting your tune here...?

BLK02WS6
June 15th, 2012, 10:28 AM
There are things I would do different, but the only real "problem" I see is that your high and low octane tables are the same - wouldn't recommend that...

smslyguy
June 18th, 2012, 03:05 AM
There are things I would do different, but the only real "problem" I see is that your high and low octane tables are the same - wouldn't recommend that...

How can you get away from that when you run c.l.s.d tune?

BLK02WS6
June 18th, 2012, 10:24 AM
You didn't provide any details of what you are doing here - do you have it in CLSD because you are you tuning the VE now? Or are you planning on leaving it in CLSD? If you are leaving it that way, a custom operating system is the way to do it...

smslyguy
June 18th, 2012, 12:12 PM
You didn't provide any details of what you are doing here - do you have it in CLSD because you are you tuning the VE now? Or are you planning on leaving it in CLSD? If you are leaving it that way, a custom operating system is the way to do it...

Yes I am and have been running c.l.s.d. that's one draw back from what I can tell is that while running c.l.s.d. it doesn't allow u to run a low and high spark table.. I'm not to femilar with costing operating systems, can u run c.l. in a costom operating system??

joecar
June 18th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Yes, you can run CL in a COS...

COS and GM OS can run in any of: CLMAF, OLMAF, CLSD, OLSD.

The COS does everything the GM OS does, with a few added features:
- in SD it retains the HO/LO adaptive spark,
- the OLFA table is now RPM x MAP (instead of ECT x MAP),
- a few other things (tables for boost, nitrous, TPVE) which you don't have to use.