PDA

View Full Version : edge change vallues!

titanspanker01
February 17th, 2006, 11:47 AM
I have had my efi live for about a week, really confused mostly! i was wondering if the edge on 0/5 (stock) will make info incorrect when logging!

stupid chips.

lakingslayer
February 17th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Probably. On the LLY it has been discussed on another forum that the Edge kept the boost and timing increases on the 0 setting. Of course your ECM doesn't know it. It's best to log without the Edge installed at all. There's no reason to have the edge once you get a nice tune done. Good luck.

Danville Performance
February 19th, 2006, 06:24 AM
If you have the EFILive and know what you are doing(It will come to you) then the Edge is useless to you. If you are one that goes back and forth than the Edge is a good thing for you. I use them for my customers that are farmers because they don't need to pull a trailer in race tune but on Saturday nights they want to be able to just push a button and have the race tune if they need and then they can go right back to tow mode with it. It is a good tuner for the diesel trucks that are used for towing more than they are used for racing. Just my .02 cents worth. I would like to buy a Duramax truck with a M6 just to see what I can do with it with the EFILive software.:cheers:

Banshee1973
February 19th, 2006, 08:23 AM
The edge only modifies only timming and fuel.