PDA

View Full Version : new to the efilive world 02 lb7

jgt1928
July 1st, 2012, 03:55 PM
i have the v2 and i am trying to flash my truck and it will not flash the tune to it. no codes show up i have check all my fuses unplug the radio took out the radio fuse can someone help me out

WisconsinHick1
July 1st, 2012, 11:55 PM
Try with the Alt box checked and uncheck high speed.

jgt1928
July 2nd, 2012, 07:37 AM
i have try that to i have try to cal-flash it to

WisconsinHick1
July 2nd, 2012, 07:53 AM
Try plugging the V2 into the laptop first then into the truck. I have found that when I plug the V2 into the truck first and then into the laptop it wont upload the tune.

jgt1928
July 2nd, 2012, 08:03 AM
ok i will try that one is there anything else that i can try because i have got some tunes coming from rob coddens today that would just love to try out

jgt1928
July 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
ok it has now gave code $06FF:checksum failure what is that and what do i need to do to fix it

jgt1928
July 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
:bash::bash:ok so i tried it on high speed and it didnt give a code so i took the truck down the road and for what rob built for me i cant see any change in anything then i try to full flash it again and it telling me now that security access denied with a code $33 what is this all about maybe i am just over reacting

Brian1
July 7th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Are you the original owner of the LB7? If not do you know if it has been tuned before? If no idea I suggest having a GM service dept flash the latest GM tune in with their GM Tech II or if you know one with a GM Tech II scanner to do that for you. EFILive cannot write over a locked ECM on the Delphi LB7 and LLY ECMs if this is the problem. search for the codes here in the search tool if you have not gotten it resolved yet.

Brian

jgt1928
July 7th, 2012, 05:15 PM
the ecm isnt lock.and i havent got it resolved yet but thank you for the help.the truck has been in the family for some time i am the first one to do anthing to it