PDA

View Full Version : Tuning TLIQ

catman3126
July 10th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I have been tweeking the Torque limited injection quantity table at first I increased it too much and it shifted terrible. but in doing so I learned something. Some people with lly's complain that they are sluggish. well when I increased this table across the board lets just say things were not sluggish to say the least.. in fact it was like driving a supercharged fuel injected gas rig......when I first stabbed the throttle it jumped and lit the tires up effortlessly which was great but the shift was bad as it had no defuel at all. I didn't run it like this long at all and backed it down. but damn there's the throttle response most of us are looking for. I haven't had a chance to do much more with it but I will this weekend. just thought I would see if anyone has some imput on tuning this table. I would like some better throttle response and thi sseems to be a limiting table that is standing in the way of that. thanks for any help.

catman3126
July 17th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Nobody tunes this table?

WisconsinHick1
July 17th, 2012, 11:57 AM
How much are you modifying it? I would make small adjustments around 2000rpm and up. Nothing really below that.