PDA

View Full Version : 07 zo6 with eforce supercharger. Slow slow slow

rpmspeed
July 12th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I don't like e38ecu's I know this much now. I have a 07 z06 with a edlebrock eforce supercharger on it. It was pulling around 5psi. we put on a smaller pulley still around 5psi than another smaller pulley and 6psi. The tune is horrible I don't know where to start. There's tons of ve tables and no maf table and the timing is super low on it I know that I've been going through the program and get lost when I see all the different ve tables and trying to figure out what to adjust to get the right airfuels. Has tune from edlebrock in it. I've tried searching is there a thread on e38 ecu's that I can follow and research some? I'll post the tune that it has in it right now to see if I can get any knowledge on where to start. I also have a log. Its running very very rich. And it made 414whp which is pretty much less than stock. HA. Has a 2.5bar map sensor in it, and exhaust. everything else is pretty much stock. Well thanks for your time and hope I can get some insight from some e38 masters.

13503tune
13504log

gmh308
July 13th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Looks like 3.5-4lb boost by the MAP sensor - 125-130kpa. Edelbrock has proven the tune. It should work. MAF table is there. Timing is low for 11:1 comp. Called Edelbrock?

ls1mike
July 14th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I picked up 30+ mustang dyno horse over the stock edelbrock tune, keep working it.

gmh308
July 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Seat of the pants improvement too?

minytrker
July 14th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Is that the tune from Edlebrock? It never made 6psi, its super rich and low on timing. Add all those together and it equals no horsepower. I would personally just start over from stock vs trying to fix that tune.

ls1mike
July 15th, 2012, 04:18 AM
most of the SOTP was tranny refinements as far as i could tell they used stock trans settings

Redline Motorsports
July 16th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Did you look at your IAT and MAP readings with key off? Make sure you done have one of the later TMAPs and a older calibration.

Secondly your boost level has nothing to do with the calibration. If its a stock engine with there blower there calibration should not be horrible. Yes there is more to improve but not the issues you claim.

Also you state you hate the E38 but clearly it's one of the easy controllers GM built. This tells me you might need to get more educated on calibrating before something breaks.....

What do you mean no MAF table? I'm confused...

Howard