PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting started with VE Table

jeff keyuk
July 15th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Need some help getting started VE TableB0101 . Not sure how the Interpolation spreedsheet works, This is the reading Ive recorded from my LTFT.& STFT and pasted on my interpolation sheet.Thanks

joecar
July 15th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hi Jeff,

Why don't you do the AutoVE turotial or the Calc.VET tutorial...?

What are your mods...?

Are you running with MAF and NBO2's...?

jeff keyuk
July 16th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Hi Joe! I will do that, My mods are ET Heads215,Fast intake92,90TB,Cam 228/232 612/600 112+2d,36lbs injectors, long tube headers,ect.Just trying to understand how the interpolation sheets works! Ive just completed a recording of the car from cold to close loop, at close loop,motor starting to surge,up and down,Ive been reading alot about idel tuning,from sspdDmon,and from weatherman shawn,Ive been doing small changes to the motor and its getting better ! O! yes I have a 85mm mass air.

joecar
July 16th, 2012, 06:18 AM
The interpolation spreadsheet works like this (my understanding of it): you paste your BEN's in the upper portion, and the spreadsheet interpolates/extrapolates to all cells and produces the lower portion which you then paste-multiply into your tune file.

jeff keyuk
July 16th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks joe! I will try that and let you know how it goes, Ive also did a nother thread showing my scan file,what the car is doing.Please take alook and tel me what you think.thanks again jeff.