PDA

View Full Version : question for using LTFT's in CL to tweak VE before returning to OL using STFT only

stroker97k1500
July 15th, 2012, 05:48 AM
I attached the log and current tune with VE table basically dialed in as close as possible with my LC1-serial WB. What I am thinking"which may be completely incorrect" is that the narrow bands are still doing LTFtrims on the fuel and I wanted to log these and make a BEN map to fix what it wants on my VE table before returning it to commanding the semi open loop.
I tried to do this logging the LTFT's and maaking a BEN map but am missing something somewhere. The BEN correction factor does not move across the "MAP" with manifold pressure like it should
any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Robby

stroker97k1500
July 15th, 2012, 06:48 AM
I figured it out!!!Man I am excited now!!!
I had to change the "map" column from intake manifold pressure (kpa) to manifold vacuum (kpa) and it works now!!
:)

edit.... it worked(moved across the table but being "vacuum" it went in the opposite direction...... changed iot to MAP sensor KPA and works like it should
here is a log

joecar
July 15th, 2012, 06:22 PM
In the scantool set the units of MAP to Metric.

In your BEN map use MAP with units kPa... do not use MANVAC as you have found it goes the opposite direction.