PDA

View Full Version : putting emailed tunes on v2

06cummins1974
July 25th, 2012, 10:01 AM
I just got my v2 in the mail today. How do I put my tunes from cummins tuner that Scott emailed me on my V2 so I don't have to use my laptop.

2007 5.9
July 25th, 2012, 10:34 AM
EFI live explorer

06cummins1974
July 25th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Do I pick out the tunes one at a time then hit the refresh button to load them? Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to get started.

DODGE74
August 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM
06, did you get this figured out?

Ive always used my lap top to do my flashing and logging but I want to start using my V2 instead.

I looked into Explorer and cant figure it out either.

easymon
August 5th, 2012, 02:23 PM
open exporer with v2 conected if you have your efi tunes on desktop scroll down on left of top of exporer to desktop dubble click and look for your file you stored them in highlite it ,right click copy . Then on bottom explore window paste in data files window. hope this helps . Shannon

DODGE74
August 5th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks easy, I'll give that a try.

DODGE74
August 5th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Got it, thanks again.

06cummins1974
August 5th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Sorry I didn't see your post until now. Glad you got it. It took me a while but I finally figured it out. I want to start data logging but it seems a little more involved. I will have to mess with it one day when I have time. I see you over on the cummins forum alot.

easymon
August 5th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Got it, thanks again.

Your welcome .

WisconsinHick1
August 7th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Sorry I didn't see your post until now. Glad you got it. It took me a while but I finally figured it out. I want to start data logging but it seems a little more involved. I will have to mess with it one day when I have time. I see you over on the cummins forum alot.

Yeah the setting up for logging is a little more involved but not too bad. You select the vehicles you want to be able to log. Then in the vehicle set you select what PIDs you want to capture. Of course you are limited to how many PIDs you can choose.

DODGE74
August 7th, 2012, 09:57 AM

Yeah, I've got a few more posts over there than I do here. :hihi: