PDA

View Full Version : Maps?

EagleMark
August 24th, 2012, 10:12 AM
I seem to be missing how to save all the maps I've built? Been reading quite a bit for the last week and saw one tip on how to save the maps with PID but can't find it.

When I open the Scan I have my last PID, dashboard but maps are all gone?

Under save there is a choice for PIDS, Dashboard, log and dashpage... but no maps? Got to be an easy way I'm missing because loosing them each time is not working for me! :bawl:

Newest software and updates. Thanks!

joecar
August 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM
In a the map properties dialog box there is a Save button, have you been saving your maps as you create them...?

From the maps tab you can open a saved map.

EagleMark
August 24th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Yes all saved, but when I open Scan they are not there? Have to reopen each time, lots of maps is lots of work. I've got many hours into learning the new software and somewhere I had seen an option to save the maps with PID file? Or was that just to save them? Seems like there should be a better way to open the PID file and maps are there like dashboards...

joecar
August 24th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Goto the Maps tab, pick a letter subtab, and from the Maps toolbar open your map(s).

Pid filename and map filename have to be the same, and you must un-specify any default pid filename (Edit->Properties->Startup).

EagleMark
August 25th, 2012, 04:33 AM
That got it! Was using a default PID and maps would not be there when opened. No default and open PID Selection and maps are there. This was exactly what I was trying to avoid was loosing maps, and I caused it.

Thanks!