PDA

View Full Version : IAT Sensor Cal

cyipher
September 6th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I know HP tuners just released this feature, but it gives the ability to recalibrate the iat scale when changing over to a ls7/ls3 card style maf. Is this feature comming? is it here and i missed it?

Thanks
Kyle

tokymon
September 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
can you find out the pid # they are changing
efi live might be able to add it

O1Z06
September 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Not sure but you could get around this temporarily and bypass with a screw in IAT. I run SD and have one and it works perfect.

BLK02WS6
September 6th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Hopefully EFILive will get it soon, because I absolutely hate when HPTuners has anything up on us... I hate HPT :bash:

picnic_george
September 7th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Not sure but you could get around this temporarily and bypass with a screw in IAT. I run SD and have one and it works perfect.That's the easy way... But since that MAF has one already, it would be cool to use it.

tor1965
September 16th, 2012, 06:46 AM
I am running an Edelbrock e-force supercharger with a 2002 gen lll controller. The supercharger has a tmap sensor with the same scaling as the ls3 iat sensor. It would be wery nice if someone could make a cax file that made it possible to scale the iat sensor on this controller.

sac811
March 24th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Has EFILive come out with the ability to adjust the IAT scalar yet?

Running a Ling. MAF and trying to get the proper IATs to show.

Otherwise I guess I'm stuck with a seperate IAT sensor

picnic_george
March 25th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Not that I know of, it would be cool to have it added.....

Like really cool. HINT HINT lol

GMPX
March 25th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Some other LS1 additions are being added so it is probably a good time for us to revisit this while we are there, no time frame though, it's just on the list ok.

bmax
June 7th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Some other LS1 additions are being added so it is probably a good time for us to revisit this while we are there, no time frame though, it's just on the list ok.

Would be great to have this feature.

Brad

:beer::banana: :beer::banana:

Jim_PA
June 22nd, 2016, 01:50 AM
Any update, or is this a dead-end? Is there a CAX or other workaround?

Taz
June 22nd, 2016, 04:52 AM
Hi Jim,

Feel free to send me a PM, if you need some help with this.

mowton
August 9th, 2016, 08:27 AM

Still looking, makes it tough to convert to a card style MAF/IAT on a swap :-(

Ed M