PDA

View Full Version : New LCD screens for FlashScan V2 arrive!!!

Blacky
February 24th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Finally after 4 months of waiting the new super-cool, blue LCD displays for EFILive have arrived.
The new blue screens make a big difference to the presentation of EFILive and we believe it was worth the wait.

A sample of the new screen is shown here being put through its paces.

Regards
Paul

Dirk Diggler
February 24th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Looks cool with all these new toys you all will get rich off of me while I get poorer. It also looks like it will be way easier to look at it in the daytime which is a big plus

Hi my name is Larry and I am an EFILive Tuneaholic.

Even though Andrew prolly has me beat

Tordne
February 24th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Hi my name is Larry and I am an EFILive Tuneaholic.
Even though Andrew prolly has me beat

LMAO. Yeah man I prolly have you beat by sheer number of tunes :banana:.

Tell ya what though this new intake is looking very good my friend. I see a day in the future where a may not need to flash twice a day (yeah right) :muahaha:.

Tordne
February 24th, 2006, 01:25 PM
These new LCD panels looks really good BTW Paul.

Trippin
February 24th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Looks great!

joecar
February 24th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Wild blue, looks fabulous, it's going to blow my friends away.

Well done, good work.
:cheers:

joecar
February 24th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Tell ya what though this new intake is looking very good my friend. I see a day in the future where a may not need to flash twice a day (yeah right) :muahaha:.
Andrew,

I'm sure you can find something else in your calibration that needs fine tuning.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

GMPX
February 24th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Maybe we should look for some new tables that will require a full retune........that should do it :-)

Hey, at least he is getting he's monies worth!

Cheers,
Ross

Tordne
February 24th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Maybe we should look for some new tables that will require a full retune........that should do it :-)

Hey, at least he is getting he's monies worth!

Cheers,
Ross

LOL, I got my moneys worth in the first couple of months. When I was looking at buying FlashScan all those months ago the wife gave me the usual "this is just going to be another of those things that you buy and only use for a short time and then pout in the cupboard". LOL, how wrong can one person be :).

I saw somewhere that there are 600 odd tables. Well I have looked at the VE and spark so I must have at least 580 odd tables left to play with :muahaha:. Kidding, I have tuned a lot more than that :rockon:.

TAQuickness
February 25th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Does anyone know exactly how many flashes the PCM can take????

VortechC5
February 25th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Looking good!

joecar
February 25th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know exactly how many flashes the PCM can take????
The number of flashes a flash device can take varies by manufacturer and the technology used to implement the device.
Typically it ranges from 100,000 to 1,000,000 cycles, with the upper end of this becoming more common, and being exceeded.

If you flash your PCM 10 times/day, that's 3652.5 flashes/year, and at the worst case of 100,000 flashes that would give you 27.38 years.

emarkay
February 27th, 2006, 02:59 PM
...The new blue screens...

I just had to be the first to say this but:
Let's just hope we see no BSOD (Blue Screens Of Death) on these puppies! :)

DaleMX
February 27th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Looks great. How about a HD video out so you can plug it into your cars DVD player and moniter it that way.

Blacky
February 27th, 2006, 03:20 PM
I just had to be the first to say this but:
Let's just hope we see no BSOD (Blue Screens Of Death) on these puppies! :)

no but it might get a BSOH (Blue Screen Of Humour) when people find the easter eggs....:muahaha::muahaha:

Blacky
February 27th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Looks great. How about a HD video out so you can plug it into your cars DVD player and moniter it that way.
That might not make it into FlashScan until V583.924 :)
Got a PC running EFILive with a video out? Plug that in!!!
Paul

DaleMX
February 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM
That might not make it into FlashScan until V583.924 :)
Got a PC running EFILive with a video out? Plug that in!!!
Paul

Haha, What year is that! Yea I have a laptop but in a Datsun 280Z it's more like a server case and it looks like the EFILIve Module is nice an small.