PDA

View Full Version : Dsp2

Drywall1
February 27th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Just a few questions for my first post.

If I purchase efi live, when the Dsp2 comes out how will I go about upgrading to that. Also is the ability to share tunes available to the entrylevel efi live package. I really want to go this route just need to get a notebook computer also. Thanks in advance.

Nate

never satisfied
February 27th, 2006, 01:30 PM
All you need is the commercial version and then the update is free. You can share tunes via email with any of the versions.

Drywall1
February 27th, 2006, 01:42 PM
All you need is the commercial version and then the update is free. You can share tunes via email with any of the versions.

The comercial package is $7000 that cannot be right can it?

Max Power
February 27th, 2006, 01:45 PM
The workshop is $7000, the commercial is $849.

Drywall1
February 28th, 2006, 12:22 PM
ok that sounds much better :rockon:

sierradiesel
March 1st, 2006, 11:56 AM
I didn't think that we could share tunes unless they had the same operating system number.

never satisfied
March 1st, 2006, 02:22 PM
I didn't think that we could share tunes unless they had the same operating system number.

Someone can send you a copy of their tune and then you can look at it and make your own tune or cut and paste.

sierradiesel
March 2nd, 2006, 01:13 PM
Would you need a copy of their original factory tune to see where the differences are to make this job possible?

never satisfied
March 3rd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Would you need a copy of their original factory tune to see where the differences are to make this job possible?

A copy of the stock tune would not be required but it would make it much easier.