PDA

View Full Version : Tow tunes

woody281
February 27th, 2006, 02:06 PM
I just purchased EFI, so very new to this. Has anyone developed a good tow tune? I was looking for something comparable to the predator 2.02 with boost stick. Any help would be much appreciated. Trying to make sure my EGT dont go through the roof with my stock exhaust minus cat.

woody281
March 4th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Wow, no replies. Anyone have a very mild tune 40-60 hp that has good amount of boost. I am just trying to save some time starting out. Even some direction on tables to start with. I am not looking at making huge power....just something for towing that wont destroy my tranny.

Blacky
March 4th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Most of the EFILive diesel guys hang out in the "diesel beta" section and probably don't visit this section very often. The beta section is not available to non-beta testers. Once the Allison software is out of beta, the beta section will be closed and this section will get the regular diesel traffic.

Until then you could try here:
http://dieselplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=149

Regards
Paul

Trippin
March 4th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Wow, no replies. Anyone have a very mild tune 40-60 hp that has good amount of boost. I am just trying to save some time starting out. Even some direction on tables to start with. I am not looking at making huge power....just something for towing that wont destroy my tranny.

Send me your stock tune and I'll fix you up.