PDA

View Full Version : v7.5 tune tool/internal flash

crazycumminz
September 30th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Ok, reading efi for dummies. Truck runs great (stock tune) created a custom dashboard/4 things, can monitor real time data screen. Can record and play back dashboard. So now wanted to start simple like in efi for dummies, injector % over calibration. Open v7.5 tune/international flash/injection timing/main injection/timing base table and get this (attachment) I have done everything to register and updates! ??????

crazycumminz
September 30th, 2012, 06:23 AM
ok, almost sent pic of the dog. i get a window that its going into demo mode. window says "Authorization has been set to demo/ being short/ says i need to register efi live! done that 3 times online! ahh... fustrated

JoshH
September 30th, 2012, 06:40 AM
You don't do it online. Open the V7.5 Tune Tool go to Help->Register EFILive... When you click on that, it will open a pop up window. Your V2 should have come with a green or blue (I can't remember for sure) that has your serial number, issue date, etc. Enter all that information, and you shouldn't have that problem anymore. You can also plug in your V2 when you open the Tune tool, and it won't be in demo mode.

06 Mega 5.9
September 30th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Yes, without registration, the software is a demo. Josh said it all in the above post. The light-ish blue paper has the serial and other numbers you need ;). Maybe you need to at least be connected to the internet for it to register correctly? I don't know for sure, I'm new to EFI Live as well but I registered my V2 just fine.