PDA

View Full Version : Efi live on the way

04llygmc
March 2nd, 2006, 02:37 AM
ordered efi live from trippin the other day. can't wait to get started between this forum and the diesel place hopefully be able to figure it out. a huge:thankyou2: to all at efi live for giving us d-max owners this tool:rockon:

GMPX
March 2nd, 2006, 03:02 AM
No problem, thanks for going with EFILive, I am looking forward to racing season when these Dmax's can start showing the FORD and Dodge boys a thing or two now they can be properly tuned.

Cheers,
Ross

04llygmc
March 2nd, 2006, 04:57 AM
:hihi: i'm going to have to controll myself for a little bit til i get trans fund built back up

Trippin
March 2nd, 2006, 09:50 AM
:hihi: i'm going to have to controll myself for a little bit til i get trans fund built back up

Excercising self control with HP?

Your a better man than I. :D

04llygmc
March 2nd, 2006, 05:03 PM
Excercising self control with HP?

Your a better man than I. :D

ya, we'll see how well that works:hihi:

Black02SS
March 2nd, 2006, 05:18 PM
I've seen more guys from Indiana here lately then anything. LOL Good choice, Guy will take care of you.

GMPX
March 2nd, 2006, 05:30 PM
If EFILive ever moves to the US I know where we will be based.
EFILive Hoosier division.

Cheers,
Ross

04llygmc
March 3rd, 2006, 02:39 AM
If EFILive ever moves to the US I know where we will be based.
EFILive Hoosier division.

Cheers,
Ross

northern In is great... if you like snow, sleet, ice, wind, tornadoes( once and awhile) oh yeah i almost forgot :beer: :D

bobo
March 5th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Don't forget the lovely 80 degrees today and 35 degrees tomorrow weather up here!

04llygmc
March 5th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Don't forget the lovely 80 degrees today and 35 degrees tomorrow weather up here!

:exactly: or the sudden rain that changes to ice then snow then back to rain all in about an hour:nixweiss: