PDA

View Full Version : When V2 is released Question?

kbracing96
March 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
When V2 is released, will personal and commercial still come with a 1.7 version of the cable with upgrading to V2 being $299/$399 after 30 days, or will they both ship with V2, for the same $699/ $849 price tag?

kbracing96
March 3rd, 2006, 06:51 PM
Ross, Paul...????

kbracing96
March 5th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Whats a guy got to do to get some info around herehttp://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_judge.gif

PM me if its still top secret:wave:

Tordne
March 5th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I believe that when the V2 interface is release it will start shipping in place of the V1.2 (current) interface at the same package prices.

GMPX
March 5th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Whats a guy got to do to get some info around here

Bribes work well ;)
I must have just skimmed past this one, it's easy to do, you guys wouldn't believe the amount of PM's and Email we get per day, not complaining, just saying.

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know :redface: :nixweiss:
I'll point Paul to this post.

Cheers,
Ross

kbracing96
March 6th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Bribes work well ;)
I must have just skimmed past this one, it's easy to do, you guys wouldn't believe the amount of PM's and Email we get per day, not complaining, just saying.

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know :redface: :nixweiss:
I'll point Paul to this post.

Cheers,
Ross

I was just wondering, cus from what I've read, it hasen't really been addressed. There have been a couple of "I think it will come with V2, but I'm not sure" posted, but nothing for sure. Just wondering:?:

wait4me
March 6th, 2006, 04:18 AM
FlashScan V2 Licensing and Pricing
FlashScan V2 is orders of magnitude more sophisticated than FlashScan V1.2, and it packs a whole lot of new and improved features into a compact package. Because EFILive is committed to providing quality tools at reasonable prices, we have retained the retail price of the Personal and Commercial versions. The Workshop licensing schemes have been changed so that in some cases the price has actually decreased.
The current Personal and Commercial licensing schemes will be retained.

Blacky
March 6th, 2006, 09:18 AM
When V2 is released, will personal and commercial still come with a 1.7 version of the cable with upgrading to V2 being $299/$399 after 30 days, or will they both ship with V2, for the same $699/ $849 price tag?

Once V2 is released the V1.2 cable will no longer be available. All FlashScan products will ship with the V2 cable.

Regards
Paul

kbracing96
March 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for me Paul, not that it makes a difference to me, as I already had commercial, and will be upgrading to a V2 as soon as it hits the shelf!!! But was wondering still the same.