PDA

View Full Version : injection timing

02gmcwaldoch
March 4th, 2006, 06:20 AM
i am running in b0908 table A and was wondering wgat the optimal timing # was? Are my numbers to high or too low? What is better less timing or more?

bobo
March 5th, 2006, 01:54 AM
That looks like the stock table to me. I change the "C" timing (B0910) table for performance. If you send me your stock file, I'll change it for ya and send it back. You can compare it to your stock tune and run it. PM me if interested.

02gmcwaldoch
March 5th, 2006, 08:08 AM
due to my high altitude i have logged the baro pressure in the 22.7 range...from my understanding i would then be running in the "A" tables... let me know your email and i'll send you a copy of my tune and the stock tune.

JESSE

bobo
March 5th, 2006, 05:42 PM
due to my high altitude i have logged the baro pressure in the 22.7 range...from my understanding i would then be running in the "A" tables... let me know your email and i'll send you a copy of my tune and the stock tune.

JESSE

What kind of timing do you see in the logs?

02gmcwaldoch
March 8th, 2006, 12:15 PM
do u want to see a log?

jesse

never satisfied
March 8th, 2006, 02:12 PM

JESSE

My logs show my barometric pressure to be 14.6 which puts me in the (A) table but if I modify the (C) timing table to the point that it would rattle, it does eventhough my barometric pressure is lower than what it calls for to be in the (C) table. :nixweiss:

bobo
March 18th, 2006, 03:47 AM
I use c table regardless of baro. It has worked for me.

lakingslayer
March 18th, 2006, 06:43 AM
My logs show my barometric pressure to be 14.6 which puts me in the (A) table but if I modify the (C) timing table to the point that it would rattle, it does eventhough my barometric pressure is lower than what it calls for to be in the (C) table. :nixweiss:

If you are talking timing then look at table B0907 and look at the value. Mine is set to 12.7 so my truck uses this table(C) since my Baro is about 14.2IIRC. I beleive your's is the same since you are pretty much at sea level also.