PDA

View Full Version : Need LS9 stock tune for injector data

PRAY
November 9th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Where do I find stock GM tunes? Is there a place on here whey they are all posted? I need the injector data for LS9 injectors. I tried to scale them like the old stuff with marcins table. It didn't match up. So I used another method that seemed to work. But I need the rest of the tables now. So if any one has all the injector data tables or a link to a stock ZR1 tune that would be great. Thanks.

PRAY
November 9th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Found it.

joecar
November 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Do you need the LS9 injector data interpolated/extrapolated to fit the LS1B tables...?

see post #39 here: Is-there-a-spreadsheet-for-converting-GEN4-injector-data-to-GEN3-injector-data (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?16060-Is-there-a-spreadsheet-for-converting-GEN4-injector-data-to-GEN3-injector-data)

PRAY
November 9th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the links again Joe. Very helpful. These injectors are actually in an 08' LS3 so I just copied the tables straight over. That is correct right? I really need to learn this injector stuff. Is there a link or spread sheed like marcins old one where you can get new injector data for the new table format? His old one for LS1 stuff was great. Just change injector size and you got a data for 0-80kpa. I checked the link today and it was down. I have not seen one for the gen4 stuff though. All the stuff you sent me helped me greatly on my last tune. Turned out great. Drove like stock and still put down 442/419rw on a LS2 with a tiny cam.

joecar
November 9th, 2012, 07:34 PM
With the LS3/7/9 injectors just make sure the kPa axis labels line up.

There is no extended kPa range spreadsheet at the moment, someone will make one soon...

joecar
November 9th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Hey cool, I like stock driveability with large HP/TQ numbers, good work :cheers: