PDA

View Full Version : Another ECM for me?

Operator62
November 29th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Tried loading a new tune I got from "Idaho Rob" yesterday, and I get the checksum error $0548 when trying to flash it. Made sure everything was up to date, and it was. Tried going to the BBX, reading, and changing program to slower per Ryan Milliken's suggestion. Still didn't work. Now, the bigger issue here is that it now does this with any file I have tried flashing in. Same checksum error. Even the same tune I've been running on my truck for the last 7 months that I've probably flashed in over 15 times with no issues prior. So, I disabled checksums, and got it to load a tune from Ryan. Well, for some reason that tune doesn't really jive with my truck. Throws codes, and turbo goes crazy. Well, I got my truck pulled into the shop on Ryan's tune, and I go to try and reflash, with my tune that I'd been running previously. With checksums disabled it is now still throwing the checksum error $0548. I have a really hard time believing it has anything to do with Rob's tune, but it's also hard to believe that my ECM would be going bad at this same moment. :wallbash: I've tried calling Rob three times yesterday, and I couldn't get through. I emailed them last night, but I haven't gotten a reply yet. What are ya'll's thoughts on this? Am I indeed looking at another ECM? I was also one of those unlucky few with the smarty "return to stock" deals. Also, I could probably use a phone number or two on locating another ECM.

ATPCummins
November 29th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. We did have a very busy day yesterday, however, we should have called back anyone who left a voice message. Maybe we missed you. Rob is actually out of the office today so he probably wont see your message until this evening. We would like to talk with you and help you get your issues straightened out. Please give us a call when you can.

208-995-9496

mike@atptrucks.com

Operator62
November 29th, 2012, 08:40 AM
I actually sent the email to Dustin, but I will give ya'll a call around 3pm central time today.

ATPCummins
November 29th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Sounds good. Looking forward to talking with you.

Operator62
November 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Sorry I did not get a chance to call. They are really cracking down on cell phone usage at work, and 15 minutes I don't believe is enough time to resolve my issue. So, the only way I may have to communicate is through email.

ATPCummins
November 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM
No problem. We would be glad to help anyway we can.

Operator62
November 30th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I guess Dustin is pretty busy. I haven't gotten a reply back from him. Can I forward the email I sent him to you?

ATPCummins
November 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Yes, sir.