PDA

View Full Version : Autocal Feture Modifications/Removal

ATPCummins
December 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Just wondering if there is a way we can remove the program function, or be able to have the option of not putting a tune in the program location, only in the full location. We get about one call a day from customers who skim over the instructions and don't read that they must full flash, and not program flash. I would just like to avoid any issues for the customer and ourselves.

ATPCummins
December 13th, 2012, 06:02 AM
bump...

Blacky
December 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM
There is an option in the next update of EFILive that allows you to tag a file as only full-flash or only cal-flash.

Using that option you can supply a single file that is used to "upgrade" the customer's ECM and have that file tagged as "full-flash only".
And you can supply a bunch of other calibration files that are tagged "calibration flash-only".

Regards
Paul

dansdieselp
December 13th, 2012, 05:37 PM
How bout instead of $0281 it says turn the key on. Can't count how many times I get called asking what that means or it won't program right. It's on the first line in the instructions people. Lol

GMPX
December 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
It's on the first line in the instructions people. Lol
Who the heck ever reads instructions? It's just one persons opinion on how to use something :hihi:

Dmaxink
December 13th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Every day I say the same thing "yes, did you look at the USB drive I sent that says tutorials on it? If so, tell me which part of the video I have if me holding the autocal I need I fix!?" Lolol

ATPCummins
December 14th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Great news! Thank you.

Mike

GMC-2002-Dmax
December 14th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Did I see AUTO-LOCK for LB7 controllers ?????????

Dmaxink
December 15th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Did I see AUTO-LOCK for LB7 controllers ?????????

That you did :-)