PDA

View Full Version : Brand Newbie In need of help!

saintb6969
December 7th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Hello all and first and foremost let me say thank you to all that have worked to make this the site it is. Before I post a cry for help I search and search for an answer someone might have posted but I can not seem to figure this out. I have an 07 5.9 Cummins that has DDP 90hp, II 66mm turbo, 181/210 cam, dual cp3's, steed speed 2gen exhaust manifold, ARP studs, Marine head gasket, 12v Rods and balanced internals, AFE intercooler with MBRP intercooler tubes, Air Dog II fuel pump and Built Trans, Edge CTS. Ok now that I have laid out what I have, here my problem after installing the injectors I have had a injector rattle, I study the EFI Live and purchased it hoping to better tune this truck than the Edge can and get rid of the rattle. I installed the EFI Live took the gift tune and married it with my stock trans settings. I ran the tune and attached is the log. My question is could someone please, please look at it and tell me where I am lacking as I can figure it out, and after the money and time I put into this truck I do not want to break something as I am not a racer, but a DD looking to get the best out of my truck. Please speak in lamen terms (table numbers and qty increase and drecreases) as I am still really new to EFI Live and had read pretty much everything on it and still seem lost as to what exactaly you have to change and by how much, Axis vs Table and do you have to change this when you change that. Sorry to tie up your time, but I would greatly appreciate it. Wiling to purchase a tune, but for now I want to understand the workings of this EFIlive that I paid lots of money for, as right now it just seems like a little blue brick that has tons of potential that I just do not know how to use.14231