PDA

View Full Version : c5 f1-c procharger ls1 dart cnc race heads

louis
March 8th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Hello.

I hate traction control. I hate it I hate it. Since I have installed this program I have yet to find anyone who can tune this properly. I cannot hit the throttle hard whatsoever or I go immediately into reduced power mode. I follow the errors and its pulling a P1514, C1278 and a C1286. There isnt one thing in this program that addresses I added 100% to the C6061 table and that didnt do anything. I still got reduced power so I went in and disabled 1514 and still went to reduced power so then I knew P1514 wasnt causing reduced power mode.

I am running 1250 hp blower, ls1 cnc race heads, lsx intake 90 mm throttle body, twin intercoolers, good blower cam, alcohol injection, and when someone comes up to me to run and I lose power it is the worst feeling especially if you know theres not much that could beat this. Its a 6 speed standard also.

Heres another one. I cannot go out to the car and start it. I have to turn key on it goes right to reduced power mode I turn the key off to recycle everything and it will start only then. None of this stuff ever happened before I installed the software.

I can run thru the gear if I ease the throttle and get above about 4000 rpms then I can shift thru gears pretty good. But below that under torque and even with the traction control disabled I will always run into reduced power mode.

I was running a three bar all this time and decided to try setting up the tune file with a 2 bar setting and guess what. I can hit wot now without any errors. Problem is of course it doesnt seem like its making much boost and I dont see kpa much above 115kpa. It does go good but I know if I had the 3 bar setup properly it would really make a difference.

My next move is to disconnect the pins on the computer that control the traction control but Im not sure if this will work. Does anyone have any input on this situation? I would be very grateful if I could once hit wot without looking like an ass.

Forcefedperformance
March 11th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Where Are you At ?

If you are in California we can tune it.

Give us a call at 916-331-1611
www.Forcefedperformance.com (http://www.Forcefedperformance.com)

louis
March 11th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Where Are you At ?

If you are in California we can tune it.

Give us a call at 916-331-1611
www.Forcefedperformance.com (http://www.Forcefedperformance.com)

Thanks for the reply. I am in Florida. I think I am making headway now. First day it didnt go to reduced mod and I was finally able to start tuning it and wow nice to feel 1000 lbs torque on this street ride.

madprof01
March 11th, 2006, 05:21 PM
are you running sd? if not check the MAF rationality test data. this table will cause all kinds of problems if the reading get outside of the set parameter.