PDA

View Full Version : can anyone please help me out with tuning...?

01blkss
March 8th, 2006, 04:48 PM
hey guys i have my SD tune up and running. i have also effectively gotten my Auto VE tuning to work. i have my commanded AFR values set up as such in the pic included.
does this parameter...{b3647} only affect AFR when i am not in WOT? or does it control my commanded AFR at all times?

What are suggested values for this field?

What timing tables should i focus on tuning?
what should my timing be set at? what should my timing tables look like?

When the majority of you guys tune wth OLSD what parameters are you mainly concerned with? why those parameters? what affects do changing them do?

Just for reference my OS is 01250003
My car is an 01 camaro SS it has edelbrock stepped LTs, ORY, catback, and a lid. i have an LC-1 installed and calibrated for EFIlive as well.

The rest is basically stock.

Everyone please help me out i am trying to learn...

Thanks
Louie Panayi

i can also send the most recent tune of mine...but for the most part just looking for great info.

TAQuickness
March 9th, 2006, 12:02 AM
hey guys i have my SD tune up and running. i have also effectively gotten my Auto VE tuning to work. i have my commanded AFR values set up as such in the pic included.
does this parameter...{b3647} only affect AFR when i am not in WOT? or does it control my commanded AFR at all times?

If you followed all the steps in the AutoVE tutorial, B3647 will control all your fueling. You can see the results of this table by logging commanded AFR

What are suggested values for this field?

The one's you have look like a good starting point

What timing tables should i focus on tuning?
what should my timing be set at? what should my timing tables look like?

time is best tuned on a dyno

When the majority of you guys tune wth OLSD what parameters are you mainly concerned with? why those parameters? what affects do changing them do?

Really depends on what apect of the tune you are working on.

Just for reference my OS is 01250003
My car is an 01 camaro SS it has edelbrock stepped LTs, ORY, catback, and a lid. i have an LC-1 installed and calibrated for EFIlive as well.

Very nice!

The rest is basically stock.

Everyone please help me out i am trying to learn...

Thanks
Louie Panayi

You're welcome Louie

i can also send the most recent tune of mine...but for the most part just looking for great info.

01blkss
March 9th, 2006, 05:54 AM
ok that is fair...now if i were to tune on a dyno what timing fields would i use to change the timing?

Thanks
Louie