PDA

View Full Version : flashscan table says its not licensed to a truck that I already licensed

tlmduramax
January 3rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
As the title says, I recently flashed a friend of mines truck with a tune i built and ordered the license just like usual and it had no problem connecting to the truck on that day, then recently I tried to reflash the same truck after I made a few changes to this tune, I go to hookup to his truck it connects and go to flash then a screen pops up " your flashcan interface cable is not yet licensed to reflash this ecm. You must license this ecm" ...and so on. Goin to try to do it again tomorow but any info would be greatly appreciatated, thanks

GMPX
January 3rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
What year, model etc?

tlmduramax
January 3rd, 2013, 04:47 PM
2009 gmc 2500 duramax lmm

dansdieselp
January 3rd, 2013, 07:09 PM
Either restart your V2 and software or save the file as .ctz and flash with V8. I've gotten into the habit of flashing with V8 instead of V7.5.

ScarabEpic22
January 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
Either restart your V2 and software or save the file as .ctz and flash with V8. I've gotten into the habit of flashing with V8 instead of V7.5.

I agree, I havent flashed with V7.5 in probably a year now. Much easier to just save everything as .ctz and quickly switch to V8 and flash. Besides, V8 flashes faster! :D