PDA

View Full Version : C5 owners, where do you bring in your wideband?

johnsZ06
March 14th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Just wondering what orifice you guys bring in your wideband through! :beer:

Admin, sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Now that I think about it, this would probably be more appropriate in the "Scanning General" section.

purrvert
March 14th, 2006, 10:16 AM
For firewall entry, behind battery, over interior fuse box, passenger side. Large rubber gromet used for most wiring coming into interior.

John Skiba
March 15th, 2006, 06:15 AM
For firewall entry, behind battery, over interior fuse box, passenger side. Large rubber gromet used for most wiring coming into interior.

:exactly:..............

Trippin
March 15th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Drilled a hole in the passenger footwell, installed a grommet and routed the cable under the carpeting next to the vent.

minytrker
March 15th, 2006, 08:25 AM
I ran it through the torque tube cover and then I came up through the hole for the shifter. If you unbolt the the cover some you can run the wires through without even drilling any holes.

johnsZ06
March 16th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Do you guys leave your O2 sensor in the exhaust or do you remove it when you're not using it?

John Skiba
March 16th, 2006, 07:23 AM
What you'll discover is that you'll ALWAYS be using it. ;) Yes, I just leave it in as I'm always playing with something.

Do you guys leave your O2 sensor in the exhaust or do you remove it when you're not using it?

Bruce Melton
March 16th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I take mine in and out. Run wire up by battery, along cowl below windshield, and close in fwd edge on pass side door.. Can't see it and no worries on closing door. Run it off cig lighter plug.