PDA

View Full Version : need a manual transmission e38 L92 tune (vvt) for OS 12614008

whypave
February 4th, 2013, 04:01 PM
I looked at all the brands listed on tunefiledepot.com but didn't come up with one for OS 12614088. The ECM and harness came out of an 2007 Escalade with a 6l80 behind it. My customer wants to run a th400 transmission. From reading various threads it sounds like going to an ecm tune setup for a manual transmission may be necessary but none of the trucks from GMC/Cadillac or Chevy have a manual trans option anymore. I don't think the Corvette tunes have VVT in a similar year vette do they?

What makes it necessary to switch to the manual tune? The customer is putting this in an offroad vehicle so no speedometer is needed and no rev matching is expected either.

If there is a tune file I should switch to I'd appreciate it or just settings I should look for to avoid the ECM looking for the T43. I think I have already turned off all the required DTCs and MIL checks for the lack of a TCM.

Thanks!

DRTHVDR
May 29th, 2013, 02:32 PM
I am also curious about the outcome of this. This could prove quite useful to me.

gmh308
May 30th, 2013, 01:19 AM
It doesnt exist. VVT only available on autos.

DRTHVDR
May 30th, 2013, 03:02 AM
I know and I hope that whypave does too.
I think he and I were hoping someone already paved the way. I am currently working on tweaking my L92 with T-56 tune.