PDA

View Full Version : P0102

Rabbit
March 6th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hey guys I need a little help.

I had an EGR block plate installed today (LMM. Yes, it was a pain to do and I paid dearly). I drove the truck about 20 miles and the check engine light came on. At that time I had not installed the EFILIve so I don't know why the light was on.
I then installed the EFIlive and the light went off. I used the DSPstock tunes which are for all emission stuff still in place.
I drove the truck about 20 miles and when I returned to my house and sitting in the driveway the light came on again. This time I used the AutoCal to scan it and it had the code P0102. Does this have anything to do with the egr block plate and running the DSP stock tune tune?

Anything I need to check / fix or do to turn the light off?

I do have a down pipe back exhaust to install, but haven't yet. Will installing it and switching to the race tune clear the code and turn off the check engine light?

Thanks for you help!

Scott
aka Rabbit.

ScarabEpic22
March 6th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Hi Scott,
This sounds like something you need to discuss directly with your tuner. He/she built the tunes for a specific purpose and we (public) have no idea what that is. Usually AutoCal files get locked when they are saved for use with an AutoCal.

Rabbit
March 6th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks Erik.

ATP is where it came from. I'll give them a call tomorrow!

ScarabEpic22
March 6th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Thanks Erik.

ATP is where it came from. I'll give them a call tomorrow!

Sure thing, wish I could help more but all we can do on here is troubleshoot some connection issues, firmware updated, etc issues. AutoCals are really designed to be supported by the tuner that sells them, fortunately they're pretty easy to use!

joecar
March 7th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Moved to Diesel/LMM section.

THEFERMANATOR
March 7th, 2013, 08:25 AM
P0102 is semi common with the BOSCH ECM and a DSP5 tune. Was it a P0102 code that popped before you put the tune in? If it was then it sounds like you didn't get your air box or your intake duct sealed back up properly when you pulled it off to get in and do the blocker plate. P0102 is for low airflow at teh MAF sensor which on a stock truck is normally common when your intake box/resonator(black box on top of the turbo that hooks into your intake) is cracked or leaking. It could also be because you didn't get your PCV hose hooked back up properly. Basically it means there is an air leak allowing un measured air into the engine.

Rabbit
March 24th, 2013, 02:16 AM
P0102 is semi common with the BOSCH ECM and a DSP5 tune. Was it a P0102 code that popped before you put the tune in? If it was then it sounds like you didn't get your air box or your intake duct sealed back up properly when you pulled it off to get in and do the blocker plate. P0102 is for low airflow at teh MAF sensor which on a stock truck is normally common when your intake box/resonator(black box on top of the turbo that hooks into your intake) is cracked or leaking. It could also be because you didn't get your PCV hose hooked back up properly. Basically it means there is an air leak allowing un measured air into the engine.

Yes, the code came up before the EFI live was installed. I have taken everything apart and put back together to make sure it was sealed up tight. Nothing has worked.
I can clear the code out and it pops back up after 60- 70 miles.