PDA

View Full Version : My E40 TBSS cammed Tune

NorthwoodDavid
March 8th, 2013, 05:07 AM
If you have a min please take a look and give me some pointers. I have the V2 but this is a mail in tune for the following mods:

226/229 575/578 @112lsa cam
I-6 Stall
LQ4 shortblock with 243s

Its an 06 and the city mileage is pretty low about 10, hwy goes up to about 14 tops. My main concern is I have a 75 wet shot on N2O I have not put on and wanted to make sure if was safe enough to spray. Let me know what you all think.

I haven't had any luck finding other tunes to compare it to, if anyone has something close I would appreciate you sharing it with me. I am not sure of the etiquette on sharing tunes but its worth a shot.

edit: Okay so I can't post my tune because I don't have permission from whoever tuned it...

Can anyone give me other things that need to be changed along with pulling the timing?

GMPX
March 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM
You will need to get permission from Wait4me before posting the tune.

NorthwoodDavid
March 9th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that.

I Keep making changes to it as I go along. Once I do my headers and head work does this still apply?

I'll take it down anyways though

NorthwoodDavid
March 9th, 2013, 04:21 AM
... where my edited post go?

joecar
March 10th, 2013, 04:18 PM
... where my edited post go?Did you click Save...?

ScarabEpic22
March 10th, 2013, 05:13 PM
... where my edited post go?

Did you click Save...?

I imagine it was removed because it was a Wait4Me tune.

NorthwoodDavid
March 10th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Did you click Save...?

Yeah I did, it appears to show my corrections now I removed the attachment.

I imagine it was removed because it was a Wait4Me tune.

Good guess but not the case, I removed the attachment myself. I'm assuming the forum just took a while to show it in the post.

I'm still getting used to this forum, had no idea I can't post my tune. Maybe you guys can help me with this or send me a link to the rules...I am making a nitrous tune for my truck and changes to the tcm can I post that tune to ask questions about some things I don't understand? It's not a mail in tune so it's really simple changes so far lol

joecar
March 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
The rules are few and simple:
- no ads,
- no fighting,
- no illegal stuff (e.g. passing smog with defeated systems),
- no posting tunes without tuner's consent,
- other rules (that I can't think of right now (but I know when I see an instance of).

NorthwoodDavid
March 12th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Gotcha, thanks man. I can't post the tune I paid for, but can post a tune I make. Cool.

I have a DVD coming in the mail, I plan on watching it thoroughly. So we will see what happens.

GTPprix
March 14th, 2013, 08:37 AM
You dont actually GO to Northwood do you?