PDA

View Full Version : next custom os release (external switch...)

QUICKSILVER2002
March 24th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Is there any release target for the new custom os with external switch based fuel/timing adjustments?

It would be really cool to just flip a switch for race gas, n20......

I love my custom OS :master: , but want more.

BowlingSS
March 25th, 2006, 02:51 AM
Is there any release target for the new custom os with external switch based fuel/timing adjustments?
It would be really cool to just flip a switch for race gas, n20......
I love my custom OS :master: , but want more.

The more we have the more we want.....:exactly:

Bill

hpcubed
March 28th, 2006, 11:58 AM
It may also be useful as a safety mechanism. If your fuel pressure drops, you could have the PCM retard the timing severely and cut off the fuel like a rev limit. That is what I would like to use it for. Will this be possible? Will it react real time and fast enough?

GMPX
March 28th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Has been run and tested on a N20 car, worked good too.
Release date.....after LS2.

Cheers,
Ross

ledfut
March 29th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Has been run and tested on a N20 car, worked good too.
Release date.....after LS2.

Cheers,
Ross:thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Will be in contact when it comes out! Have a '99 C5 on dope thats in desperate need of being able to switch setups.

ForcedC5
April 4th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Efilive is just the baddest thing going!!!!

BowlingSS
April 4th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Efilive is just the baddest thing going!!!!

Ditto......
:cheers: :rockon: :master:

GMPX
April 6th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Guys,

I wish I had the time to get these things finished off for you, but we are rather swamped!.

It is nice to know in very limited release these new developments are out there being tested and working as we speak, it's just a matter of slotting in some 'spare' time to get more LS1 custom O.S's done.
I think we might need to think about telling people you must use 'x' O.S for that model year. It's just getting worse with all these O.S's GM release, I think last count there was over 30!!

Cheers,
Ross