PDA

View Full Version : Flashscan generated ECM lock issue....

LPDTuning
March 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Hey folks, I got a customers 04 LB7 which I tuned around a month ago. When I installed the DSP5 I used a Flashscan generated ECM lock to lock the controller. He came over today to get it retuned and I cannot unlock the ECM. I tried several times and even used ALT keys. I went into the PCM locks page in the program files to find the seed and the key but I'm not sure which one it is. How do I find the ECM serial number so I can find the seed and key I need?

Another thing, The customer went to start the truck yesterday and It suddenly had a no crank issue out of the blue. He called me and I told him to unhook the batteries for a while and see if it would start and it did. So, did something in the ECM take a crap? Just kind of weird how he has a no start issue one day and now I cant unlock the ECM. Thanks for any advice guys.

LPDTuning
April 1st, 2013, 04:49 AM
Really??? No body can tell me??

GMC-2002-Dmax
April 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM
Paul can get you the seed/key if you can get him the ecm serial number and look in the PCM locks ini file.

If it is a 2003 or 2004 and it has any aftermarket electronics pull all the fuses.

LPDTuning
April 3rd, 2013, 11:04 AM
Here is the first serial number/ seed and key info on the ini. page that was at the top. I dont know if they are in order from top to bottom or bottom to top but I have both the bottom and the top set of numbers.

Top is: [3280CT09AX71]
Seed=$788C
Key=$EC8FFF09

Bottom is:[3170CT08GZT1]
Seed=$3AAB
Key=$8DD52A81