PDA

View Full Version : Custom OS 4 and 5

BowlingSS
March 25th, 2006, 02:54 AM
I have been running COS 3 for months. What does OS 4 and OS 5 offer? Can I upgrade to either OS when and if they come out?

Bill
:thankyou2:

BowlingSS
March 26th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Maybe there is no OS 4 or 5...:banana:

:bash: :rockon:

GMPX
March 26th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Bill, unless you are running a VERY big cam and/or N2O then there would be little benefit to upgrade.

We currently only have them in very early beta for the Aussie workshops only. Nothing against you guys, but it easy to verify results on my own car and have local shops do some testing.

The TPS VE is working fine, we just had one shop use the N2O features (spark ret and additional fuel) which also seems to be O.K.
But as I've said before, the 'demand' for these is quite small, I am pretty sure if we polled a vote most would say we get LS2/LS7 out of the way before more custom O.S's.

Cheers,
Ross

MN C5
March 26th, 2006, 10:27 AM
don't bother with the poll your right... LS2

BowlingSS
March 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Bill, unless you are running a VERY big cam and/or N2O then there would be little benefit to upgrade.

We currently only have them in very early beta for the Aussie workshops only. Nothing against you guys, but it easy to verify results on my own car and have local shops do some testing.

The TPS VE is working fine, we just had one shop use the N2O features (spark ret and additional fuel) which also seems to be O.K.
But as I've said before, the 'demand' for these is quite small, I am pretty sure if we polled a vote most would say we get LS2/LS7 out of the way before more custom O.S's.

Cheers,
Ross

I agree. Keep up the good work.:exactly:

Bill
:cheers:

Redline Motorsports
March 27th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I agree. Keep up the good work.:exactly:

Bill
:cheers:

:exactly: My ZO6 is waiting!

GMPX
March 27th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah, but you want a custom O.S already for the Fan controls ;)

Cheers,
Ross