PDA

View Full Version : DPF Pressure sensor

jasoncway
April 15th, 2013, 04:17 AM
I have a 2008 Dodge 6.7l Cummins. I just did the EFI live Autocal lite last week and now this week I have the P2453 code. This is the code for a pressure differential calling for a regen. What has everyone been doing with their Pressure sensors as far as plugging/unplugging the electrical connector and looping a piece of hose between the two air connections vs leaving them open? I now have a hard code that I can't clear. Thanks for the input.
Jason

2007 5.9
April 15th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Contact your tuner to clear this code.

Noting needs to be done to the sensors but tied up out of the way.

jasoncway
April 15th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks. That's what I was told in the beginning was to just tie it up out of the way. I'll call the tuner.

Motorzane
April 16th, 2013, 02:41 PM
I have a 2008 Dodge 6.7l Cummins. I just did the EFI live Autocal lite last week and now this week I have the P2453 code. This is the code for a pressure differential calling for a regen. What has everyone been doing with their Pressure sensors as far as plugging/unplugging the electrical connector and looping a piece of hose between the two air connections vs leaving them open? I now have a hard code that I can't clear. Thanks for the input.
Jason

Some codes in the Cummins computer are hard to clear. Try clearing the code and then turn the truck off for 75 seconds then start the truck. That is what Tech Authority has you do on some codes