PDA

View Full Version : 2012 GS A6 Cammed brake tq management at idle with TC on, how to eliminate please?

9secVette
April 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Hi guys,
I have a 2012 Grand Sport Vette that runs/idles great with the traction control off but as soon as I turn it on the timing drops to zero and it runs like crap.

I have lowered idle way down to below where I would want it, even to stock, but it's no help. Any idea's?

Thanks in advance. :master:

Webbs
February 6th, 2014, 12:55 PM
I am having the same issue... Did you resolve this?

W~

Taz
February 6th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Please post both the ECM and TCM tune ... will take a look ... never have to deal with traction control in a custom vehicle.

Webbs
February 6th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Here is the ECM and TCM files along with a data log.

Taz
February 6th, 2014, 03:30 PM
OK ... is this engine actually in a 2011 Camaro ? It is far from stock - and has been equipped with forced induction. Is your condition the same as the original poster - it idles fine if you push the traction control system (TCS) button to disable the system ?

It looks like you have tried to disable the TCS - have you tried raising B2510 and B2511 to well above your desired idle speeds ?

EDIT: also, have you tried setting B2505 to near the maximum ?

Webbs
February 11th, 2014, 02:53 PM
OK ... is this engine actually in a 2011 Camaro ? It is far from stock - and has been equipped with forced induction. Is your condition the same as the original poster - it idles fine if you push the traction control system (TCS) button to disable the system ?

It looks like you have tried to disable the TCS - have you tried raising B2510 and B2511 to well above your desired idle speeds ?

EDIT: also, have you tried setting B2505 to near the maximum ?

Taz,

It is 417ci supercharged engine. I can get a nice stable idle in park or neutral, but when I shift into any gear ie R/D the timing does this strange plateau looking blip in the data log and when it is doing this if I press the traction control switch in the car turning it off the timing still makes crazy corrections but they are smoother transisitions in and out. I have the timing corrections all at zero so I can't for the life of me see what is causing it to pull timing?

W~