PDA

View Full Version : $0333 error...

Danny Richie
May 24th, 2013, 05:00 AM
I have been having a hard time getting a new program to load.

I had a few error codes but after repeated attempts I finally got it to start loading. Then got an error midway through the install. So it didn't load. Other attempts failed as well. So did trying to reload the older program. I finally did a Full install and got the old program back on and the car running again. I can't get the latest program to load though.

This latest program is a MAF only file to data log it and monitor it using the wide band sensor.

Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester has been creating the tune files and has been real good to work with.

The car is a 2004 Corvette.

Any help would be appreciated.

Danny Richie
May 24th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Now I can't get anything to load or even to read the cars computer.

joecar
May 24th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Did you flash new firmware into your V2...?

Did you do BBx Program All...?

Danny Richie
May 24th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Did you flash new firmware into your V2...?

Did you do BBx Program All...?

I am using an AutoCal and not the V2.

Danny Richie
May 24th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Also, I have been wondering about my cable. Some of the pins in the plug are shorter than others. Is this normal?

joecar
May 24th, 2013, 08:52 AM
I am using an AutoCal and not the V2.Still need to do Program All...

( Program does not write all the needed files, Program All writes all the needed files )

joecar
May 24th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Also, I have been wondering about my cable. Some of the pins in the plug are shorter than others. Is this normal?

15130Yes, that's normal... unless you modified the pins.

Danny Richie
May 24th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Still need to do Program All...

( Program does not write all the needed files, Program All writes all the needed files )

Okay, I am still very much a rookie at using this system. How do I do a "Program All"?

If you are referring to scrolling down a few clicks further and doing a "Full 1" load then I have tried that. I get the same code.

I even get this code if trying to run a "Read 1".

Danny Richie
May 24th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Yes, that's normal... unless you modified the pins.

Thanks,

The pins have not been touched.