PDA

View Full Version : VX Commodore LS1 Tunes?

oztracktuning
April 1st, 2006, 12:56 PM
Its meant to say VZ!!

Does anyone the stock VZ LS1 calibrations they can share with me? Interested to see what the differences are.

Tordne
April 1st, 2006, 02:22 PM
Just added these to my tune repository for ya ;)

They are a 1MB PCM and therefore a different OS # so you won't be able "compare" directly with EFILive :(

oztracktuning
April 1st, 2006, 03:05 PM
Thats great service. Thanks.
They look good - much improved timing.

Do the SS tunes or any of the other LS1 VZ tunes vary from these at all??

Tordne
April 1st, 2006, 03:26 PM
These are the only ones I've got sorry so I can't tell ya. Like you say timing table definitely looks better.

ringram
April 1st, 2006, 06:55 PM
That is excellent, PE is interesting as well as the VE looking more like what I thought it should. Though maybe a little beefy down low.
Looks like the extra size has quite a bit to do with ethanol management.
IFR seems to be more linear as well, values are different too.
Interesting O2 switchpoints..
Spark map has the 4000 rpm dip, which as flyer says is well interesting. I found the same through experience, you have to drop spark at peak TQ.
Very good. Lots of good info in that stock tune.

GMPX
April 1st, 2006, 11:24 PM
From what I hear the VZ VE table is pretty good, go mafless and it runs pretty close to the AFR's it should.
Perhaps Holden used the BEN factor :muahaha:

Cheers,
Ross

oztracktuning
April 2nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
The VZ VE table - isnt suitable for a VY is it? Do they have a different TB or MAF size?

Should we drop spark at peak torque or peak g/cylinder? I found out last week my peak torque 5100rpm is a little earlier than my peak g/cylinder 5400rpm??

I will start this in another thread.

ringram
April 2nd, 2006, 11:28 PM
Thats interesting. In theory Id have thought peak g/cyl is peak tq, especially if its burning all the fuel optimally. Are you sure your fuel and timing is 100% at peak g/cyl?