PDA

View Full Version : Need Axis Values!

TexasCummins
June 14th, 2013, 02:28 AM
I changed the axis values while I was working on one tune and apparently when you change it in one tune, it saves those values and uses it for EVERY tune file. I've even tried uninstalling and deleting the remaining folder/files but after the reinstall it still has the "saved" axis values :bash:

Could someone provide me with screenshots or copy/paste the axis value tables for a stock 5.9 file? I need the quantity, timing and rail pressure values. HUGE thanks to whoever can help me out!

TexasCummins
June 14th, 2013, 03:13 AM
I need to following tables:
{D0500}
{D0501}
{F0500}
{F0501}

2007 5.9
June 14th, 2013, 05:23 AM
That doesn't make sense..if you modify the axis define in one tune it SHOULD only change that tune and NOT every OS.

TexasCummins
June 14th, 2013, 05:40 AM
That doesn't make sense..if you modify the axis define in one tune it SHOULD only change that tune and NOT every OS.

I got it back to normal after reinstalling it a second time and running the updater. I thought that too, but it changed all of my 5.9 tunes to the modified axis values. Funny thing is now that it's working properly the file I did modify the axis on is back to stock values.

GMPX
June 18th, 2013, 04:21 PM
The axis values are loaded for each tune file, it's not carried over to all subsequent tunes loaded.