PDA

View Full Version : How Do I change the Tune name on the CTS Insight to read what I want?

dpysar
July 5th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I want to know how to change the Power Level tune name to display what I would like on the CTS insight instead of Tune 1,2,3,4,5 to Something Like Stock,Tow/Race/etc...

Taz
July 5th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Call Edge Products and ask them ...

dpysar
July 5th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Really... It has to do with the efi live program what I was told and that is why am asking here...

Taz
July 6th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Edge products have setup their Insight to control the DSP5 switching on 2001 to 2005 Duramax diesels. It uses serial data communications (rather than a hardwired switch) with the PCM. How this is displayed by the Edge Insight, SHOULD (may not) be customizable by the folks at Edge.

http://www.edgeproducts.com/whats_happening.php?whak=52

The above link is an overview of the interface with the EFILive DSP5 tune platform.

GMC-2002-Dmax
July 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
V8 Scan and Tune, BBX, then this screen, put the name in you want and hit program is how it is done for a Autocal or V2, Does Edge have that option in the menu

bobo
July 7th, 2013, 06:04 AM
V8 Scan and Tune, BBX, then this screen, put the name in you want and hit program is how it is done for a Autocal or V2, Does Edge have that option in the menu

nope