PDA

View Full Version : PE throttle table

warlock007
July 13th, 2013, 02:22 AM
I'm new to the forum and am finding it a little difficult to locate things here.

Can someone tell me where the PE throttle Table is in the V2. I need to check my TPS % number.

Thanks in advance.

joecar
July 13th, 2013, 05:49 PM
In the V7 tunetool enter B3616 (using uppercase B) into the search box and click Search.

warlock007
July 14th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Thanks Joecar,

on the % does it mean 40% is actually 80% throttle?? in other words double the number thats in the charts to equal what throttle position it goes into PE mode? The reason I ask is because I was reading somewhere that the person figured out it was half the value and I wanted to confirm this.

I dont have the old V7 software to see the old maps and understand the new charts is not a chart but a value placed in there.

ddnspider
July 14th, 2013, 06:05 AM
I dont think that is correct, per the description:

If the engine coolant temperature is below the hot engine threshold, then these throttle positions will be used to enable power enrichment.
On later O.S's this changed from a table to just a single value.

So based on the percentage, that is when PE should kick in.

warlock007
July 14th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Based on data logging there's no way I'm entering PE at 40% throttle. My O2 sensors are not indicating its in PE mode as well as my WB.

ddnspider
July 14th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Based on data logging there's no way I'm entering PE at 40% throttle. My O2 sensors are not indicating its in PE mode as well as my WB.

Post the log and tune. There are other factors that come into play before you actually enter PE. I.E. coolant and map thresholds.

joecar
July 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM
TP has units % of opening (100% = all the way open).

Also look at the other PE enabler parameters.

warlock007
July 15th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks, not sure but found some exhaust leaks and have taken steps to fix. Since then I am able to finally enter into PE mode for the first time since my tune and exhaust added in Dec. mind you it's not 100% sealed but enough until sometime in The future when they send me a new one to replace the disaster one they sent.

Thanks for the responses and guidence.

joecar
July 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM
:cheers: let us know how it goes.