PDA

View Full Version : DPF Delete

cajun225
July 15th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Can you still do a DPF and EGR delete using EFI Live?

2007 5.9
July 15th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Not for long

GMC-2002-Dmax
July 15th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Not for long

That depends on where you are..........if your not in the USA then you can, if you are then supposedly you cant.......it will be announced before it happens.

AUSDMAX
August 8th, 2013, 01:05 AM
hi any updates to this I'm in Australia can i still do all the deletes?

thanks

cindy@efilive
August 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Emissions parameters WILL be restricted from USA based customers as we release new platform support. LML is the first platform to implement this restriction. LBZ, LMM, and 6.7L Cummins will follow.

These restricted parameters are VITAL in other parts of the world, including Australia and will not be restricted to those customers unless legislative change dictates.

Cheers
Cindy

AUSDMAX
August 8th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Emissions parameters WILL be restricted from USA based customers as we release new platform support. LML is the first platform to implement this restriction. LBZ, LMM, and 6.7L Cummins will follow.

These restricted parameters are VITAL in other parts of the world, including Australia and will not be restricted to those customers unless legislative change dictates.

Cheers
Cindy

Ok so where safe in Australia? As I do patrol conversion and delete the codes and egr/dfp on all of them

cindy@efilive
August 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Unless of course Uncle Kev or Uncle Tony go and change the rules...BTW I'm located in Melbourne, Australia.

Cheers
Cindy

AUSDMAX
August 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Haha lets hope they dont. Thanks cindy