PDA

View Full Version : How to copy recorded data?

kuchinski70
August 22nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
I am new to the AutoCal world, and need some assistance on how to copy the recorded data to my computer. I just downloaded the newest version of efi live scan and tune. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Kevin

Wheelz
August 22nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
1. Connect your autocal to your computer via a USB cord

2. Open EFI Live explorer

3. In the lower half of the screen you will see a file browser window layout. The left section should contain the folders "Scan, Tune, and Read" your logged data will be in the Scan folder. If you read a tune off your vehicle it will be in the read folder. You copy a tune to flash to the tune folder.

4. Use the top half of the screen's file browser to locate a location to save/load your files from.

5. Drag and drop from one to the other to move data between your autocal and pc. Be sure to delete your logged files off your autocal once you have confirmed they are on your computer because the autocal has limited memory and will become too full to log after a few hours of logs are saved on it.

kuchinski70
August 22nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
Thanks Wheelz,
Got it! I didn't know the EFI live explorer was in the folder included in the download. That's what was confusing me.

joecar
August 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
V8 software = Scan & Tune (S&T) + EFILive Explorer (EE) + USB driver + V2 firmware + V2 bootblock

V7 software = scantool + tunetool + USB driver + V1 firmware