PDA

View Full Version : Truck won't start after full flash! ECM won't hook up!

Kckroeker
August 29th, 2013, 01:45 PM
I just bought a auto cal with tunes from kory willis and went to flash it on my 2003 chevy duramax and it wouldn't respond and now my truck won't start at all. Is my ECM locked or screwed up? I'm just wondering how to get this fixed and how to flash it without having this happen again. My truck is still sitting and won't crank or nothing. Just need to know what I need todo to get it fixed. Would bench flashing it fix the problem or is it to late for that?

GMPX
August 29th, 2013, 02:45 PM
went to flash it on my 2003 chevy duramax and it wouldn't respond and now my truck won't start at all.
Did the flash start at all?
If not, then just unhook the battery for a minute or so, then see if it will run.

Kckroeker
August 29th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Did the flash start at all?
If not, then just unhook the battery for a minute or so, then see if it will run.

I tried that it still won't start or nothing. It started but then a error poped up the "will not communicate with ECM code"

Kckroeker
August 29th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Well I just found out the vin popping up on my laptop is different from the vin on my truck. Is this my problem?

xploitdiesel
September 25th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Yep...I bet Kory already fixed this...or turned VATS off... correcting VIN is best way.