PDA

View Full Version : Flashscan V2 locked in dead poll mode

jeff p
August 29th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Hi I have been trying to upgrade the V2 to run with V8 my old firmware was 2.04 which I managed to upgrade to 2.04.72 and 2.04.10 boot lock with the lastest version V7.5 now the problem is I followed the tutorial in V8 on upgrading V2 which involved pressing buttons on the V2 and the V2 did everything as per the tutorial except now it is stuck in dead poll mode and will not communicate with V8 or V7.5 or efilive explorer which I take it was the next step Help!! If you can help please do in a way that a computer dummie would understand!
Jeff

jeff p
September 1st, 2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks all problems sorted software V7.5& V8 and V2 all working fine on my MacBook Pro DSP5 tunes loaded

joecar
September 1st, 2013, 02:16 PM
Hi Jeff, you got it going...?

What bootblock and firmware versions do you now have in your V2...?

jeff p
September 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Bootblock 2.07.06 and firmware 2.07.49 it is all working so I have stopped tinkering
Jeff

bstanton
November 11th, 2013, 07:20 AM
hate to thread jack but my controller is doing the same thing. although before i tried to update it would not connect to my new laptop in the v7.5 or v8 software. And now that i got it to update it cannot be used on my new or old laptop that i used to use it on. now all that happens is my controlled lcd is black and two yellow leds flash back and forth.

joecar
November 11th, 2013, 10:48 AM
hate to thread jack but my controller is doing the same thing. although before i tried to update it would not connect to my new laptop in the v7.5 or v8 software. And now that i got it to update it cannot be used on my new or old laptop that i used to use it on. now all that happens is my controlled lcd is black and two yellow leds flash back and forth.If amber LEDs alternately flash, then start EFILive Explorer, goto the Firmware tab, and flash in new firmware.